Every organisation , irrespective of size, faces challenges of integrating legacy solutions and using the latest technologies and products. Oracle’s Fusion suite ( Applications, Middleware and its open architecture suite ) provide clients an innovative solution which covers best of breed products from different vendors and state of the art reliability.
Our Oracle Fusion Applications practice provides customers with a holistic approach to transition smoothly from existing Oracle Applications to Oracle Fusion Applications. It has been thought through from the ground up using latest technology advances and incorporating the best practices gathered from Oracle’s thousands of customers. They are 100 per cent open-standards-based business applications that set a new standard for the way we innovate, work and adopt technology. Our gamut of Fusion Applications can
- exploit several fundamental technology trends
- provide significant functional advances to customers
- be delivered as Software-as-a-Service
- change competitive dynamics in the Applications market
Our consultants are actively involved in several Proofs of Concept/solution demo exercises for Fusion products and have also met the required competency criteria for many fusion pillars. Our knowledge of the domain and incorporation of best practices learned from thousands of Oracle customers helps us deliver effectively giving you the following features/benefits
- Complete, standards-based foundation
- Role-based experience, tested by the world’s leading organizations, increased productivity throughout the enterprise, built-in flexibility, from top-level executives to front-line users,
- Built-in social and collaboration capabilities designed for the enterprise
- Embedded business intelligence, provided at the point of decision
- Choice of deployment options
- Modular, flexible uptake options
Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning Cloud: Oracle ERP Cloud Service offers a comprehensive, enterprise-grade cloud that can transform back office operations and allow you to focus on running your business.
Oracle Human Capital Management Cloud: Oracle HCM Cloud rethinks the business of HR to provide value to every person in your organization, from HR professionals to employees and managers. Oracle Fusion HCM has been designed from the ground up so that you can work naturally and intuitively with analytics woven right into the fabric of your business processes.
Oracle Supply Chain Management Cloud: Oracle Supply Chain Management Cloud is a comprehensive set of supply chain execution applications that work together to provide Oracle Cloud customers with a broad array of logistics capabilities. This cloud service provides unprecedented flexibility in how you purchase, design, implement, and manage your supply chain.
Oracle Customer Experience Cloud: Oracle Customer Experience Cloud helps you strengthen relationships with your customers by providing a platform for optimizing relevant engagements, improving service consistency, and ensuring repeatable quality for every single service engagement.
TransSys with the strength of our Fusion practice is currently working on the following engagements.
- Fusion Talent Management suite implementation on Oracle public cloud for a UAE based client with integration to core Oracle EBS HRMS deployed On-Premise.
- End-to-End Fusion implementation covering Fusion Financials, Fusion Purchasing, Fusion CRM, Fusion Projects, Fusion HCM, Taleo Recruiting and Taleo Learn for a leading Management consulting and advisory services firm. This is the first such complete fusion suite implementation engagement in the EMEA region and one of the very few in the region where the Taleo solution has gone live.
- Fusion CRM (Sales) implementation on Oracle Public Cloud for a UAE based client
- Taleo Recruit project for a UAE based realtor. Fusion Performance Management is expected to start shortly
- Taleo Recruit and Onboarding along with Oracle EBS Core HR, SSHR and Payroll project for one of the leading airlines based out of Dubai
- Fusion HCM, Talent Management and Taleo project for a African group company